Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Preface

So this is the kind of book nobody ever reads. I have no visions of grandeur. I'm writing it for myself and hoping someday that someone may find interesting it. It's more about self discovery which I'm sorely lacking now almost 50 years old I find myself vaguely remembering my pass and wished to rekindle thoughts. I am the bad guy in this book make no mistake. I hope someone reads it make some excuse for my life I cannot find one. But this they're really is excuse for anyone's life. I had goals and met them. I failed in many respects. Okay a lot of  respects. I hope if anyone stumbles over them and find it mildly interesting that they might not make the same mistakes I did. You'll excuse my artistic license. Part of it is fiction of course let mainly the overriding themes are correct. Part of the reason for the ruse is my bad memory but the other parties my life at points for boring so it wouldn't even be worth reading. Anyway here it goes. I pray for Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment