Are you tired of wining? That is what Donald Trump told us and I for one did not believe him. But yes I am tried of wining.. Winning is always good right?
There was an episode of How I met your Mother. Yes I am a big fan. Barney said that new is always better. Then they offer him a glass of new grape scotch or 50 year-old Glen McKenna. It proved that new is not always better.
In the same way winning is not always good. You can play a game of basketball with your friend to 10 and totally dominate him. 10-0 Come to find out your friend did not enjoy being crushed. He no longer wants to be your friend. Yeah you won! In his face.
So lets review you won a game. It is a short term gain. You lost a relationship. Did you really win?
This is how Donald Trump is handling our foreign relations. He is trying to crush our friends because in some strange context we allow them to have "wins". Donald does not have friends. So friendship means nothing.
Like Canada is now according to Trump a national security threat. Canada the most friendly country in the world. We have the largest border in the world with them. They follow us to any war we want to go to. They are the ones who are the threat?
Canada is like Robin to our Batman. Now we are scared of Robin. They are awful. All the friendliness. The kindness they show America is just awful. Probably has something to do with Trump's mom not loving him so he could not get friends. Now he thinks friends are just people who wants
We can win at the boarder too. All we have to do is take babies from their parents. Once it gets around how cruel and ruthless America is to those poor people in need. They will stop showing up at our border.
We can win at business too. All we have to do is roll back the protections that keep banks honest. The protections to the environment. Smog everywhere.
I am against abortion. Sorry I just am. I don't believe that removing a few cells from your body that have not yet formed a person is abortion. Once the it has a head well that is a baby and you don't have long until that happens.
It is the woman's body you say. The baby can not live outside the woman you say. Well people in commas in hospitals can not live outside the hospital. The hospital is owned by someone. So that person should be able to kick those people out if they want?
I hate the fact that any judge only either side only follows their feelings and not the law. Anyone who joins the court will not be cool with me.
So not I don't want to win by kicking puppies. Thanks Trump for ruining winning for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment